- Published: Sunday, 30 December 2012
- Hits: 3406
IPCRI organizes monthly public events where experts discuss issues about the conflict with Israeli and Palestinian audience.
About Afternoons with IPCRI
Each month, IPCRI organizes public discussions about important issues regarding the future of Israel and Palestine. We aim to involve the Palestinian and Israeli publics in debating possible solutions to the conflict. For each meeting, a panel of experts discusses a topic relevant to current events and responds to questions and discussion points from the audience.
These events are open for all and we welcome everyone that is interested. Invitations are send out to our mailing list and published on our Facebook page
Where we stand now
IPCRI hosts “Afternoons with IPCRI” events on a monthly basis. In 2013, these events were made possible with the generous support of the Royal Dutch Embassy. In 2014 there will be two extra events, one funded by the Swiss Embassy and one by Heinirch Boll Stiftung Israel. The topics of discussions for 2013 included:
- Palestinian Prisoners (Read summary)
- Role of Third Parties in Palestine and Israel (Read summary)
- Economic and Political Change in Palestine (Read summary)
- Overcoming the Limitations of Israeli Palestinian Environmental Cooperation (Read summary)
- The Educational Effects of the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict (Read summary)
- Regional Transformations in the Middle East: How will they affect Israel and Palestine? (Read summary)